Learn how our breast cancer nurse navigators help support our patients.
Breast Cancer Recovery
Your recovery begins with your treatment, and John Muir Health is with you every step of the way providing services and programs designed to revitalize you as your life moves beyond cancer.
Almost everyone who has gone through this difficult process says her life has changed for the better.
Seeing how our patients learn and grow from this major upheaval is one of the most gratifying aspects of working with you.
Your Nurse Navigator is your key point of contact, helping to steer you towards the resources that make the most sense for you. You also have access to a survivorship Nurse Navigator who will help you adjust to your post-treatment recovery. Among the services and programs we offer are:
- Comprehensive survivorship program
- Breast cancer support groups
- Breast cancer resource library
- Counseling and spiritual support
- Physical therapy/lymphedema program
- Nutritional counseling
- Pharmacy services
- Free wig fittings and wigs through The Wig Source